Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Amy Rohl II




It's Special Guest Designer Wednesday! And I suppose you are here get another peek into the world of our Special Guest for March, Amy Rohl?

Here is another of Amy's Cards that uses the Beans, Bunnies and Peep, Oh My! Clearly Swanky Set. Amy uses primary color and pattern to highlight the main image. And then adds simple touches to make this card a stand out. I have a special place in my heart for neat stampers, and I love how she controls the edging on the card.


Buttons, random stitching (notice the different thread in the buttons) glitter and a spatter technique that adds to the, yet down home look to this. I have a special place in my heart for neat stampers, and I love how she controls the edging on the card.


Buttons, random stitching (notice the different thread in the buttons) glitter and a spatter technique that adds to the modern, yet down home look to this.

What got you into stamping?
I was invited to the proverbial Stampin' Up! party; hosted my own party; signed on as a demonstrator six months later; rest is history! Of course I have to chatter a bit more though because, yes the first stamping party got me going, but how could have ever known that my love for stamping and papercrafting could have grown so many wonderful friendships near and far; given me so much personal satisfaction; and enabled me to give back using my craft?!

How long have you been stamping?
Funny you should ask because I was looking through my 16 year old daughter's baby book and here was a stamped birth announcement, made by Moi! So the most accurate answer would be 16 years ago, but I really began stamping about 7 years ago.

Want to see another great project? The next one is sooo awesome. Come back next Wednesday and check it out.

3 comments:

Carol said...

WOW AMY! Love the down home look you achieved on this card! Really like that spatter technique on the hen... gives it something else!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Dang, but I love her stuff! Amy, you are da BOMB!!!

Lori Craig said...

Look at this hot momma!! I love Amy's creations! They are always amazing and WOW! Congrats on a perfect match for designer bliss: Amy and Alma!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin