Friday, December 17, 2010

Cha-cha-changes! Part Deux

Two posts in one day? Well, I'm so excited to share who the newest member of The Cat Pack is. Do you see her picture over there on the side? Yup! THAT'S Jackie Pedro.

You've seen her around. Her work is so stunning, and unforgettable that the jaw drops and breath is taken away quite regularly, when I see something that she has created.

I was lucky enough to meet her and her sweet little gals a couple of weeks ago at Memories Live On and that sealed the deal. I knew that if a spot opened up on The Cat Pack, I would so be asking Jackie. So when it did, I did and she said "YES!"


So, Welcome to The Cat Pack, Jackie! Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, this makes me SO SO happy! Yeah Jackie!!

Anonymous said...

PEDRO ROCKS!! I gasp when I see her stuff too so I can see why you 'stalked' her to join the group! Congrats girl!

Jenny said...

Jackie does amazing work!! Can't wait to see all her TCP creations!

Vickie Z said...

Oh how wonderful!1 Exellent choice!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

WOO HOO! Congrats Jackie! I always look forward to seeing your lovely creations.
~Meredith

Chris said...

those two samples are gorgeous, can't wait to visit her every week!

Tracy said...

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Jackie is truly a gem. She will knock the socks off TCP stamps. Can't wait to see more.

In Thy Truth said...

Cool this is Neat!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin