Thursday, December 02, 2010

More Than Stamping @ Mainely Stampin'


If you are going to be ANYWHERE near Fairfield, California this Saturday you must, yes I said MUST, get yourself over to Mainely Stampin'. Their Holiday Maine Event will be going on from 10-6. Just $10 will get you in to make multiple Make and Takes. I was there last year and it was so much fun to kick back and just do make and takes at your own speed and chat with friends.

I'll be there too, teaching how to make my current favorite project, A Hot Chocolate CarryAll, complete with Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows, YUM! And speaking of Yum, if you happen to be there from 1-4, they'll even feed you. What a deal.

1 comment:

Chris said...

sounds like fun, wish it were just a bit easier to get to.
well, come back to FL, I'll come out and even sign up this time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin