Monday, April 11, 2011

Winding down


No, you are not crazy. I thought I'd put up the TCP Tuesday badge, yet again, because some of The Cat Pack were busy stamping this weekend and I wanted to give you more inspiration for YOU to stamp.

You just have until midnight tonight to enter for tomorrow's Weekly Winner. Just stamp up a card using the colors in this week's challenge (see below) and upload it in the guestbook at the bottom of this post.

Need more time? Upload your card by the end of the month and you could be chosen Swanky Stamper and win some of our new release stamps!

So check out this eye candy. Tori, stamps out this yummy card. It's full of little touches that surprise and delight me every time I look at it. And Amy, continually wows me with her cards. She constantly uses materials you wouldn't expect and her card designs are truly original.

Need more? Head on over to our Forum on Splitcoaststampers! Every weekday we post a special card or project that we've spotted using our stamps that we think is the Pick of the Litter. Check it out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin