Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Inspired? How about FREE Dies?


Have you been inspired by our TCP Tuesday Inspiration Collage by Jen? This Hostess with the Mostess has always been one of my inspirations, so my fingers are itching to stamp.

Did you see how Leigh was inspired? She stamped Bear Hugs but covered up the heart with a pumpkin. Love that she used the small rosette in the Easy Rosette CutUps Die to make the pumpkin. I tell you, inspired

I was at a tradeshow last weekend where I got to demonstrate our Easy Rosette CutUps die up close and personal with some stamp and scrapbook store owners. And I realized that it was over a year ago we introduced our CutUps Die line. A YEAR ago.

Now, I can't think of a better reason to GIVE AWAY some CutUps Dies, do you?!

Just visit each of The Cat Pack's blogs and see how this TCP Tuesday Challenge inspired them, and leave a comment in that post. Then on Monday, they will randomly choose a winner! That winner will win a CutUps die that they featured in their card. Easy Peasy.

That's a CutUps die given away for every Cat Packer who plays.

So far we know how Jen was inspired! And Leigh! Who is next?



2 comments:

Makalah said...

Happy birthday cut-ups!! I want to make them a paper birthday cake featuring all sorts of my TCP icing die sources to decorate it (I think that was my first)! :P

Cynthia said...

Happy "CutUps" 1st Anniversary, Alma!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin