Thursday, March 22, 2012

ACK!

I tell you, I'm having the hardest time getting used to this new Blogger interface. I went to post something new and realized that my TCP Tuesday post was still in draft mode. *sigh* One day I will get it.

So up goes the post (it's below) and Voila! TCP Tuesday! Yay!
When you have a chance, read the post below and check out the cards by The Cat Pack.

Amy adds her card to the inspirational mix with her take on grass. So, so pretty.

And Lori colors me hoppy with her sweet grassy card.

I'm getting ready to head out to Boston for a trade show and to teach a couple of classes to the LSS owners. I LOVE going to Boston.

This year will be the first time there will be no snow when I go. It's going to be 80 degrees on Friday, I've read. I'm so excited because I get to meet up with Cat Packer, Julie Masse. And Kim van der sanden, Kim Hughes and Karolyn Loncon. And some other stampy friends that I only get to see when I go to these shows.

So I thought I'd leave you with a card that I'm going to be teaching in one of my classes. I would show you the whole cannoli, but, I went a little crazy with the new CutUps that will be coming out next month....and well, you know.


I used the Home, Tweet Home, Circus Panels, and Easy Rosettes CutUps.

I've been spending a lot of time on Pinterest and I just learned how to use our Easy Rosettes to make those pretty poppies. Best thing is that they are not too bulky and can actually fold flap to fit in an envie. Love that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fabulous card, Alma! I love these colors and the rustic feel it has. Your poppy is so pretty! :)

Linda Nicholson said...

Hmmmm, do I spy some witty bitty banner dies?

Love the poppy! You'll have to share that trick with us!

Linda

Amy Rohl said...

What a beaut, Alma!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin