Monday, September 17, 2012

Swanky Stamper for September

Yes. I know it's the middle of the month. And the Swanky Stamper is usually announced towards the beginning of the month.

I've had some requests, though, to push the choosing of the Swanky Stamper forward, to allow for those playing the end of the month challenges more time. I'm still considering that option, so this month, I thought I would try it out. So without any further ado, The Swanky Stamper of the Month is Wendy McGaffey.


Wendy Mcgaffey — Swanky Stamper for September

As a designer, I so appreciate the cleverness of a good design. Perfectly chosen paper. A well placed flower. Strong concept. Great colors. All work together to make a terrific design. Like this card by Wendy Mcgaffey. It has all of the things I mentioned and more. This card has so much going for it, if I were Wendy, I would be keeping it.
 

We had a lot of really fantastic players in the technique challenges. Like this one by Cindy Major. LOVE her use of patterns and textures. There is a lot going on in this card, but Cindy makes it all work beautifully.

This pretty, scrappy card by Cheryl Lea is another beauty. Delicate coloring. Wonderful textures, just an all-around pretty card, using our Commemorating You set and Stamp Trio CutUps Die


And Emma H. created this elegantly stunning card. White on white with just a pop of color! So sophisticated.

We had so many outstanding cards this past month. It was really hard to choose only one winner. But, congrats, Wendy! Great Job!

3 comments:

wendy said...

Thanks so much, can't wait to get Swanky!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for featuring my Birthday Wishes card! And, Congrats, Wendy, on earning SSotM! Your card is super cute. Love the clouds and those little puffs of smoke, and the floral airplane is a sweet smile-maker.

Cindy Major said...

Hi, Alma

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm glad you liked my card. I was pretty happy with how it came out.

Have a great day!
Cindy :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin