It's release day and not a moment too soon. If you haven't seen the cards and crafts by The Cat Pack using our NEW release, you are in for a treat. If you have, you should take another look! Just click the links on the left of this blog for The Cat Pack and these links for our VERY Special Swanky Stampers, Kelli, Joyce, Chris, and Debbie!
But, FIRST, I'm kicking off the Release Day Blog Hop.
Not only is it Release Day, but, it's TCP Tuesday. And, the challenge this month is to create a card that will go in a Long, Tall Envelope.
We hardly ever create cards in this size, so why not challenge yourself? I used the "One Cupcake" stamp set for the main image and the "Sassy Birthday" stamp set for the sentiment. I put all the images on the "Framed Up" CutUps and used the "Bitty Banners" to hang down. And those cloud shapes? Those are from the Toppers CutUps!
I'm so excited about this release, and I know you will be too, especially when you've seen what Wendy has stamped up.
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around) If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESAug13
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog