Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Excesses

I hope you all had a great Holiday!

Mine was filled with excesses. Excess pie, excess sweet potatoes, excess roast beast equals excess me.

And I don't even want to talk about the Christmas candy that goes on sale after the Holidays. Since I know me very well, I know it is best if I just avoid the candy sales all together.

But (the operative word...) I braved the dangers of the candy sales to bring you this.
Cute, no? It's the January Project of the Month. And it features some cute little stamps that we'll be releasing this month.

"When?" You ask?

As soon as I know the release date, you'll know. But in the meantime, gather up your supplies. This Project is so easy you'll want to make one for every Valentine on your list. Lots of candy gave their lives for this project.

6 comments:

Karrie Baker said...

Super cute Alma!! I can't wait to get my hands on that set!! heehee

Have a great one! :)

toners said...

Gorgeous! What a fun project for the kiddos too!

Sharon in NE said...

Does Karrie Baker have these stamps and just said that (see above comment) to rub it in? If so, I think you should take them away. (However, not the western ones. She's doing a great job with those!) Oh my goodness, they are the cutest ever!! But what is Sprinkles? Lemme see Sprinkles! Make her show me Sprinkles!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, soooo cute!

dpkennedy said...

What a cute project! I can't wait to see all of the new stamps. Thanks for sharing!

Leigh OBrien said...

This is just so freakin' cute! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin