Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jenn Muraoka








She's back.

Jenn Muraoka, our Special Guest Designer for September, that is. Have you had a chance to check out her blog, Kiyomi Krafts? She's only been stamping "seriously" for 6 months, but her colorful style and fun designs make her seem like a pro. Seriously.

She answered a couple of questions for us last week, but we wanted to know more and see more of her work. Check out this wonderful card using our "Having a Pow Wow" Clearly Swanky Set and jumprings.
What was the first stamp you bought, and what was your last?
My first stamp was Taz from Warner Brothers. The last stamp I bought was a Rachelle Anne Miller stamp.

What is your favorite color combo?
Pink and Brown of course!


Well, none of these cards are Pink and Brown. But I guess we can forgive her. Tell us...

What has been your happiest moment?
My happiest moment was meeting my hubby. He is an integral part of all my subsequent happy moments!

Besides stamping, what is your next passion?
One of my biggest passions is sports! And life just got a little better because I can hear the crunching of pads once again ~ my favorite season just kicked off this week, Football!

It's been great getting to know Jenn and seeing how she works her magic with our stamps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin