Saturday, September 20, 2008

Congratulations Jenn!

Okay. You probably know by now what a great talent our September Special Guest Designer, Jenn Muraoka is.

So when an opening on our Design Team (aka Cat Pack) occurred I pretty much knew the first day or so who I wanted to fill it. Yuppers, Jenn Muraoka. But, of course, I had to see what she was made of and asked her to be our very first Special Guest Designer. And she didn't disappoint. The projects she did blew me away. So I had to ask her to join the team before her month was over.

Congrats to Jenn and TCP for getting such a great new design team member. Woo! Hoo!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats Jenn! Your work is simply amazing. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

toners said...

Welcome, Jenn!! You're gonna love it here! :)

Sharon in NE said...

What a great duo!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin