Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Christyne Kane





It's Special Guest Designer Wednesday!

It's our final week featuring Christyne Kane, and her final card is a doozy. Check out all the textures and colors and shapes. With all that is going on in this card, it would be easy to let the design get away from you.
Christyne's take on the layout is just perfect. And she is perfectly in control of each element. Her design shows engery and confidence.


Want to learn more about Christyne? Last chance.

What is your favorite color combo?
Well, I am a HUGE fan of anything pink. I would have to say that the mood of the project usually determines the shade of pink that I would reach for, but there’s always a special place in my heart for a bright magenta/black/white combo.

What has been your happiest moment?
While life is filled with so many special moments, it’s very difficult to choose just one. However, I would say that participating in the 2000 Inaugural Parade with the University of Massachusetts Minuteman Marching Band was surely a moment that I will remember forever.

Besides stamping, what is your next passion?
My second greatest passion is running dog agility with my golden retriever, Harvey. He’s the world to me and we enjoy participating in the sport together immensely.

We have certainly enjoyed seeing what Christyne can do with our stamps. Thank you for being our Special Guest Designer, Christyne. It has been a treat.

2 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Wow, wow, wow! What an absolutely STUNNING card this is! You were SUCH an incredibly swanky Guest Designer, Christyne -- thanks for sharing your talent with us!!!

Carol said...

Chrystine, this is AMAZING!!! the colors and the details make this card so much FUN - LOVE IT! You are so creative and I am a new fan :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin