Sunday, August 09, 2009

La La La La

Can I tell you how much I love The Cat Pack? For those of you who need initiating, that's what The Cat's Pajamas Design Team is called.

This last CHA was smaller than usual, but it was made so much more special than the rest because I got to hang out with a group of really special gals. Carole Burrage, Leigh O'Brien, Amy Rohl and soon-to-be-Meowed, Joanne Basile.

We all shared a townhouse that I like to call "The Cat House". We shared gossip and wine and stories and even shed a tear or two. What a wonderful group of gals. I am so lucky to call them friends. MEEE_ooow!

1 comment:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Awww... what a sweet post, and right back at you, Miss Meowy! You've put a great group together, and I'm so happy to be part of it. HUGS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin