Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TCP Tuesday 158 & the Weekly Winner

It's time for the TCP Tuesday Challenge. And Tori is the Hostess with the Mostess on this Tuesday Morning!

If you know Tori's work at all, you know that she is the Color QUEEN. Her cards are always jam packed with color and this week she is challenging you to use Spring Moss, Gray and Bashful Blue in this week's challenge. Gray is EVERYWHERE these days, in home decor, fashion and if I look out the window, in the air. I'm going to love to see what everyone comes up with using this color combo.

I'm heading over to Tori's blog to see what she came up with. Then, I'm heading on over to Jen's Blog. She always looks at things in fresh, new ways. Then, in the afternoon, Leigh's blog is the place to be. Wonder what Leigh will come up with.

And for one last look at last week's challenge, make your way on over to Jackie's blog. She shows us yet another way we can use buttons. ADORE!

What are you waiting for? Check out the blogs and then make something. Then post it in the guestbook below.

_________________

WEEKLY WINNER!


This week's Weekly Winner is Scraphappily. This adorable card was picked as the random winner of last week's challenge. (Picked. Get it?) I just love how fresh this card looks and it's definitely one that I'll be (ahem) duplicating.

Scraphappily wins $10 in Cat's Cash to use in her next Cat's Pajamas order! Woot! Woot!



Here are the Deets.

1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the
month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook or upload to the
SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES158 for this week's challenge.

4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but highly recommended.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays who will win a Gift Voucher for use
on The Cat's Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Woot Woot- how fun is that, I won this week. I need to make my little wishlist and get an order in. I just adore that card, not sure I can give it away. hee hee... thank you so much and have my paper ready for this week! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin