This week, our hostess is Susan, and her challenge to you is to use any Cat's Pajamas stamps that include flowers in the stamp (PJ holding flowers comes to mind, but there are others).
And if you don't have one of our stamps that have flowers, then you can always stamp another companies flowers to jazz up your non-flower holding Cat's Pajamas stamp. Consider Poochie sitting in a field of flowers. Or Honey Bear holding a flower. Or stamp a flowered background to complement your Cat's Pajamas stamp. Just make sure that The Cat's Pajamas stamp is the main image.
Want an example? Check Susan's card! Then come back tomorrow for more examples. The Cat Pack is holding most of their cards back until tomorrow. Go figure.
This week's Weekly Winner is Makalah. This was Makalah's entry for last week's color challenge. The challenge was, well challenging, but Makalah stepped to the plate and hit a homerun
Makalah wins $10 in Cat's Cash to use in her next Cat's Pajamas order! Woot! Woot! You could win too! Just check out the deets below and upload your card to the guestbook.
Here are the Deets.
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES159 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but highly recommended.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays who will win a Gift Voucher for use on The Cat's Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.