Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lori!

When I first started stamping I was constantly amazed at how many people stamp. And how nice stampers where. And are. Stampers are always willing to help and teach and mentor.

And that is Lori Craig to a T. Lori is nurturing and giving. And she always has on a warm, genuine smile. I could think that was all because of stamping, but I know better. That is just the way that Lori is. I'm so glad that I am able to say that she's my friend.

And I'm not the only one who feels that way about Lori. A lot of people do. So many that we are doing a Birthday Mob, just for her. That means that if you see the banner above on a blog today, they are joining me to celebrate Lori's birthday.


Here is my card to celebrate Lori. And The Cat Pack is joining in. Jen, Julie, Amy, and Carole, all want to wish Lori the very, happiest of birthdays, too! And Lori (our Lori) is joining in because her birthday was yesterday!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Alma this card is amazing! I love how happy it is, just makes me smile - big sunny smiles! :)

Lori Craig said...

I love your card with that sweet little bear. Alma... thank you so much for being a part of this extra special day. I can't wait to see you again...KC this summer?

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful card Alma! I'm taking a Copic class with Lori next month! I can't wait to meet her! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin