Friday, May 27, 2011

TCP Tuesday Continued


The weekend is almost here and we are into the home stretch.

I've been busy getting the designs done for the new release and playing with the new dies, too. We had been hoping for a May release, but between migraines and sinus headaches, it just wasn't going to happen. So it's looking like the last Tuesday of June for our next release.

We are going to have 8 stamp sets and 5 sets of dies releases, and this release, soooo makes me happy. It's all about SUMMER Days and being outside. You are going to love it.

In the meantime, The Cat Pack has been busy with the TCP Tuesday Sketch Challenge. Look at Jen's TGIF card. I love the colors on this baby, and it's so fun.

I just might have to make time to stamp up for this sketch challenge this weekend.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So excited to see the new stamps and dies! I'm sure they are as amazing as usual! :)

barbara1940 said...

Sorry to hear of your headaches - I know what that's all about. Had very nasty migranes for years and finally had acupuncture. Believe it or not, that took them away.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm (along with everyone else, I'm sure) looking forward to the new release. Sounds like it will be something special for all of us! Thanks for your hard work!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I'm really looking forward to your new release Alma! I didn't know that you suffer from migraines too! Take good care of yourself! Hugs! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin