Friday, July 08, 2011

More Inspiration


It's Friday and for me, it's the beginning of the weekend. YES! I get started early. Even though I have a tendency to work through most weekends, my heart still goes patty-pat.

I'll be putting the finishing touches on some cards I've been working on for what seems like forever, and then I'll be starting to draw up the stamps and dies for the next release. And OH BOY! You are going to love them.

Have you started stamping up your card for the TCP Tuesday Inspiration Challenge, yet? Jen, our Hostess with the Mostess came up with this luscious inspiration collage to get your creative juices going.

It got Amy's creative mojo happening. Just check out this fun card. ACK!

Then take a gander at Jenny's blog. She was REALLY inspired. I just can't tell you about it, because I can't pick my jaw off the ground. But, check it out. You will see what I mean.

Finally, go to Julie's blog. She has an absolutely mouth-watering gift bag! Truly fancy, I must say. And I know a project that I'll be casing very soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin