Friday, July 01, 2011

Swanky Stamper of the Month

Maggie Haas— Swanky Stamper for July

I'm loving this card by Maggie Haas. It's simple, but surprisingly complex. She uses the whale from Whale of a Time for this sweet little card. And her use of Aqua, Yellow and Kraft is fresh and unexpected, as is her placement of the sentiment on the tag and twine. I love to be surprised and Maggie constantly surprised me with this card.


It's no surprise that Nancy Thomas made this month's favs with this sweet little card featuring What a Blast. Love her paper piecing and whimsical button placement.

Noelle McAdams is back. And with stamping gusto. Love her play on texture, (check out the pinstripe button) and pattern. She uses Whale of a Time, too!


Now check out Tracy Clemente's card. It was the Weekly Winner AND one of our Picks of the Litter. Have you tired of seeing, yet? I haven't. She uses Honey Bear for her card, and I love, love, love the color combo and her fresh use of twine.

Maggie gets a chance to play along with us during our next release and a prize pack of some of the stamps and dies from our next release.

Don't you want to win? All you have to do is play along with us on TCP Tuesday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is definitely one awesome card!! Congrats Maggie!! :)

Chris said...

they are all such great cards! I'm glad I don't have pick just one.

Chris said...

they are all such great cards! I'm glad I don't have pick just one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin