Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Thursday


I've been a little bit under the weather, lately, so after filling orders yesterday, I headed out to FINALLY see Harry Potter. And though it was the middle of the day, the theater was pretty packed.

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, you must. It's full of action right from the start. And dark. Very dark. Don't get me wrong, I was happy that the HP story had ended, but more than happy to get out into the sunshine, at least San Francisco style. Which means fog, baby, fog. Which is not very cheerful, usually.

But when, I opened up my Google reader and saw the lovelies that the Design Team made and that made my day.

Check them out.

Julie delights me with her whimsical take on the transportation theme. I love her choice of paper and her card sends me to the moon.

I love Leigh's use of the CutUps die in her card. Especially the Cloud Border. I love that she sits the bunny right on top of it. Like it's floating in the clouds.

Then Lori really soars with her fantabulous piece. It's amazing. You really must see it.

If you are ready for a little glitz, head on over to Jenny's blog. Her card is outta sight.

Jen's card is simply stunning. That gal can mix textures and patterns like nobody's business.

Jackie did up her card in blues, but it gives me anything but. It definitely puts a smile on my face.

Now I want to see your card. C'mon share!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin