Thursday, October 20, 2011

Meow!


Lots going on here at the Casa de Gatito. But, nothing I can share just yet. ;)

In the meantime, are you rocking out with our Inspiration Challenge? There is lots to be inspired by!

Take Amy's card, for example. She is spinning up some wonderful goodness with her card. And spinning is the right term, too, when you see the stamp she used.

Julie turns up the volume with her super fun card. I love all the detail she added with the wigs and all. Have I gotten your attention, yet? Yes, I said "wigs"

Now go and stamp!

PS. I'll be at the RUBBER STAMP convention this Sunday in San Jose, working the American Art Stamp/Gourmet Rubber booth. I'm bringing our NEW Release and our CutUps dies and I just might possibly be giving out FREE stuff with a purchase. Come by and say "Meow!" Support our rubber stamp conventions. There are so few of them left.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin