Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sneaky Peek Day 5


Counting down! We've got only a few more Sneaky Peeks before our big release! This next one is a peek at what is soon is becoming one of our more popular characters and from a designer that I have had the pleasure of working with these last few months, Zlatina Gocheva from Zlatoena Designs.

Zlatina just turned 21 and has a huge future ahead of her. Her drawing are so fun and just makes me smile. So when she showed
me this little guy, I smiled so hard my cheeks hurt.

He's part of the new set "Define Good". What I love about him is that, being a bunny and all, he's doesn't need careful coloring. So he's perfect for making LOTS of Holiday cards.

Check out Jen, Julie, Susan and Joanne and you'll see what I mean.

And by the way, did you see the new blinkie on the left side of this blog featuring this little guy? Black Friday will start a little early this year for you Cat's Pajamas fans, and it will go a little bit longer.

From November 23- November 29 we will ship for FREE anywhere in the United States. And we aren't forgetting our International Customers, we'll ship your order for just $3.00.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

ONLY 21!!!!!! Wow- she does have a big future ahead of her- what a talent!! This is one of my faves from the sneek peaks:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin