Monday, November 15, 2010

TCP Tuesday 135 and Sneaky Peek #2



It's Tuesday, so it must be TCP Tuesday. And it just happens to be Day #2 of Sneaky Peek Week

And this week, Toni is the Hostess with the Mostess, with another fun Inspiration challenge for you. Use this chair and have it inspire you. Whether its the chair, or the colors or the pattern, or even the mood, let this chair inspire you.

When I was growing up in the sixties, we were all aware of being green and being healthy. Living in San Francisco, we took recycling and conservation like a duck to water. I guess there is a little hippie in me, because when there was a resurgence in green living and recycling recently, I got excited that more people were getting involved in living healthy, happier lives. And since Anthony's heart attack it made me really aware of being "Heart Healthy", too.


So when Susan Blanchard did this drawing for me of this Santa, I just had to smile. A green, politically correct Santa, delivering his gifts via wind and Santa power. Good for the environment and good for his heart. Literally. Gotta love it.

Want to see more Sneaky Peeks? Check out Jen, Toni, and Sony .

Now back to TCP Tuesday.

Want to play along with our challenge?? Here are the deets.

1. Each a week one of The Cat’s Pajamas DT members will host a challenge.
2. The challenges will vary {stamp, technique, color, theme, sketch, etc.}
3. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
4. Link to your post using the Inlinkz button at the bottom of this blog.
5. TCP stamps are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. {Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp}
6. There will be one winner each month. They will be deemed that month’s Swankiest Stamper and get $25 in Cat’s Cash {money to spend on the TCP site!}.
7. Only designs posted to the this blog will be considered for the Swanky Stamper.
8. The newly crowned Swanky Stamper will be announced on the First of the Month and have his/her winning entry posted on The Cat’s Pajamas website where he/she will reign for the entire month.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

YAY!!!! I shout from the rooftops! A little BOY stamp!!! I am so gonna get that little man! It's so nice when companies put out cute little images for the fellas in our lives!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! I immediately thought of some paper in my Basic Grey "Jovial" paper pad when I saw that chair, so that's what I used for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin