Monday, November 22, 2010

TCP Tuesday and a Blog Hop


It's Tuesday, so it must be TCP Tuesday. And not only is it TCP Tuesday, but it's a Blog Hop showcasing our latest release. So if you hopped over from Jenny, our Swanky Stamper of the Month, you've come to the right place and the end of the Hop.

This week, our Hostess with the Mostess is Jen. So if you want to start the Hop properlike, go over to Jen's blog. She taking over the Technique/Supply Challenge from Amy. And Jen is challenging you to use dies to make embellishments. And not just embellishments for cards, but home decor or crafty items, too!



If you've played around with our CutUps Dies at all, you know that they can cut through cardstock and felt and paper thin wood, but did you know that they can cut through Fun Foam? Yuppers. Fun Foam. So when I ran Fun Foam through our NEW Snowflake CutUps it looked an awful lot like a cookie to me.

So I added a little Inkssentials Enamel to the top, sprinkled some Glitzy Glitter and voila! Instant YUM! And 'cause I couldn't help myself I added buttons and Divine Twine. Easy Peasy.

Want to try it yourself? Need a little enticing? How's about a little FREE Shipping? From now until next Monday, we're giving you FREE Shipping in the US, and $3.00 Shipping Internationally. Can't beat that!

Want to play along with our challenge?? Here are the deets.

1. Each a week one of The Cat’s Pajamas DT members will host a challenge. <--It's me this week! 2. The challenges will vary {stamp, technique/supply, color, theme, sketch, etc.}
3. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
4. Link to your post using the Inlinkz button on this blog
5. TCP stamps are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. {Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp}
6. There will be one winner each month. They will be deemed that month’s Swankiest Stamper and get $25 in Cat’s Cash {money to spend on the TCP site!}.
7. Only designs posted to the this blog will be considered for the Swanky Stamper.
8. The newly crowned Swanky Stamper will be announced on the First of the Month and have his/her winning entry posted on The Cat’s Pajamas website where he/she will reign for the entire month.



6 comments:

JessicaK said...

Beautiful, wow!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

WOW! All I can say is "WOW!" I love the snowflake cookies, and I'm thinking this wreath definitely gives Martha a run for her money! I just wish I could see this in person -- I'm sitting up close to my screen. That's when you know a project is fab!!!

Amy Rohl said...

This is just FAB, Alma! I'm coming back later to "study" it!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, wow! this is gorgeous. can you make me one? lol! tfs.

Jenny said...

This is so neat Alma! Very funky I tell ya!!! Thanks for having me join such an amazing bunch of of stampers! Truly an honour!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is just amazing Alma!! All this talk of cookies is making me hungry . . . but I love your beautiful wreath! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin