Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gearing up

We are gearing up for our NEW Release on March 29 and The Cat Pack is literally bursting at the seams with pretty cards and things to show you. (Sorry, there was a mistake in my last post)

We officially start Sneaky Peek Week on Tuesday, but I thought I'd give you just a taste of what to expect. This is a peek at what the Make and Take will be at Right at Home Scrapbooking this coming Friday. We'll be there with Kim, from My Favorite Things, with some of the new stamps and dies from this new release. Yup. That's Right. You'll be able to buy some of the NEW stamps and dies before they are officially released on Tuesday.

In the meantime, there is still time to enter this week's TCP Tuesday Sketch Challenge. Just upload your entry to the guestbook no later than midnight on Monday. You could win $10 in Cat's Cash. And I know just what you can spend it on on Release Day.

Check out Susan's and Toni's cards for this week's challenge.

2 comments:

DG said...

I'm so excited about the Release - I'm bursting at the seams myself LOL!

Chris said...

I wanna go to the make and take!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin