Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sneaky Peek #2


Welcome to Day Two of Sneaky Peak Week! It's the second day of Sneaky Peek Week and I hope you are just excited as you were yesterday, checking out the the new sets that will be releasing on Tuesday, March 29.


This little bear is from the NEW set called "Catch My Drift." Drawn by Zlatina Gocheva, this sweet, cuddley bear has fast become a favorite.

I love that he is trying a different mode of transportation, the helium balloon. And you can do so much with the balloons. Paper piece, color, watercolor. So much fun.

Check out Leigh, Amy, Toni, Tori, Tracy and our Guest, Multi-Swanky Stamper winner, Jenny Peterson. Then check back in here, tomorrow, for another Sneaky Peek!

2 comments:

Kathy K said...

Oh. My. GOODNESS! This is the cutest stamp EVER! I can't wait to get it and play with it!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute stamp. I love it. It's on my list. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin