Friday, March 11, 2011

TCP Tuesday Retro

I had such a great time looking through all the past TCP Tuesday Challenges. Here is my card from TCP Tuesday 116.


I was the Hostess with the Mostess that challenge, and I challenged you to use Colored Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits, aka, Gamsol.

Such an old school technique, but really NOW in this time when everyone is strapped for cash. No need to buy markers, just pull out your colored pencils, OMS and a cardboard stump and go to town.

Now it's your turn. I want you to go to town. Check out some of the old TCP Tuesday challenges and PLAY.

Need even more inspiration? Check out Susan and Amy. Then go create. Don't forget you could win $10 in Cat's Cash or some FREE Stamps.

3 comments:

Leigh OBrien said...

OMG is this cute and the coloring of it is amazing, Alma!

Unknown said...

Alma I just love your coloring!! I want a lesson next weekend! :) Such a cute card!!

Kathy K said...

LOVE IT! Your coloring on this is perfect, perfect, PERFECT! I haven't used colored pencils and OMS in forever (I never really mastered it -- it's hard!), but you've got me thinking that maybe I should reconsider and give it another try. :) I love how all your layers pull together with different polka dots. Love it to pieces.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin