And this week she is challenging you to use any Cat's Pajamas Bear in your challenge. We've got Big Bear and PJ the Bear and we love them both. And now we want you to pull them out and play with them.
After you read this post, hop on over to Susan's blog and take a look at what she's done! She is amazing.
Word has it that tomorrow the rest of The Cat Pack is working on this challenge and pulling out all the stops. So don't forget to come back for a peek.
Don't you want to play along? You could win 10 smackaroos in Cat's Cash and be eligible to win some of our new release stamps and dies. You just have to play along.
Want to play? Just upload your Stamp Challenge Card to the guestbook to play.
Here are the Deets.
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES164 for this week's challenge.4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but highly recommended.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays who will win a Gift Voucher for use on The Cat's Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.